Sunday, 12 January 2014

Tooth Ache.

I felt a tooth come loose on new year's day and pushed it back with my tongue.A bit of the tooth broke off over a year ago but it hasn't given me any trouble until recently. It settled down for a couple of days but was painfull to eat on. I'm petrified of dentists so I have tried to ignore it but then yesterday and today it has become almost unbearable. I've taken 2 solpadol about 45 minutes ago which doesn't seem to have made much difference. I'm hoping it will eventually ease off a bit so that I can get some sleep till morning then I will have to see if I can get an appointment. I hate toothache, does anyone have any tips on getting rid of it?

2 comments:

  1. Hi, ive just found your blog, toothache is horrid..poor you..anti-inflammatory usually give immediate relief, aspirin / ibuprofen ..my dentist told me to take co-codamol and paracetamol together once.. hope you feel better soon.. AFM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of mine swears by whisky, but possibly he just gets so drunk she can't feel the pain

    ReplyDelete