Sunday, 12 May 2013

It's been a while.

Hello Dear Readers.

I haven't posted for a while as I haven't felt in the mood. Our dear golden retriever Polly, finally lost her fight a month ago and we had to take the awfull decision to have her put to sleep. It was awfull and I still feel raw from it and don't feel up to saying anymore about it at this moment in time.

On a brighter note, I have been occupying myself with my crafting and spending time in the garden.

I went into my stash of fabric last week and made a midi dress which I intend to wear with trousers or leggings. Sorry about the picture quality, I think I need a newer camera.

I also thought I would share another photo of the flowers I got yesterday. Spot lily and georgie in the background on the settee with one of my crochet blanket throws on the back. Oh, and the little chicken pin cushion on the table.

6 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear about Polly - we lost our cocker spaniel Flossie in January and I still feel the same - I don't say much to people because I'm sure that they must think that I'm daft missing a dog so much but you can't help it can you - they become such good friends, so if it's any help I know how you feel so sending you hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Trudie, our pets are an important part of the family and we feel the loss is immense. Sorry to hear about your Flossie.

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear about Polly, it is difficult isn't it? Like the dress though, well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thankyou Anne, I have nearly finished a skirt in the same fabric and will post a photo when it's done.

      Delete