Sunday, 13 January 2013

Fish Pie For Dinner Tonight- Yum.

Hello readers, please note this post was written 2 days ago when I was trying to upload the photos to go with it but it wouldn't let me upload so I'm blogging anyway.

I thought I would share what we had for dinner tonight. There were 4 eating dinner tonight so I made Fish Pie and had enough left over for a bowl for lunch tomorrow. It has my name on it :)

For some reason, blogger isn't letting me post photos on here, don't know why, I've tried for a few days now but nothing's happening.  Anyway, what I did was poach  the contents of a bag of value  white fish from the supermarket in some milk and butter with a little water so it wouldn't burn. Meanwhile I boiled some eggs and shelled them, cut them in half and placed them in an oven dish along with the fish ( I saved the milk from the fish to make some cheese sauce with some sachets from £sda.)  I also had boiling half a packet of mixed veg and when this was cooked I added them to the dish and poured over the cheese sauce. It was topped with some homemade mashed potato (which also had some of the fish milk mixed into it.  I popped it in the small oven for about 45 minutes and it was very warming and tasty.

If I manage to overcome the problem with uploading the photos you will see.

I have been doing a lot of crafting lately and will be back to explain soon.

2 comments:

  1. Is it possible that you have reached your storage level for photographs. Each blog is linked to a Picasa account which you can access whilst signed into blogger. I think if you type picasa it takes you to it and you can see if you have reached your level. If you have, you will need to delete a load of older photographs. Other than that, don't know what the problem can be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know about Picasa. I usually just click on the 'insert image' link. I will have another look. Thanks Dc.

      Delete