Sunday, 7 October 2012

Just Popping In

Hello dear reader,

Thank you very much for your kind comments on my last post, I really appreciate it.

Haven't felt like blogging lately as I feel like our life is in limbo at the moment. Polly is still around at the moment but I don't think it will be long before I have to make the dreaded decision :(

On our last trip to the vets they said that when she has more bad days than good, then that is the time...

I realise this and I hate the thought of her suffering, and want to do right by her.

She is a slower now getting up and moving around, but is still a piggie, enjoying her food. (and her walks, once she is out). She tried to chase a seagull yesterday on her daily walk Lol.

I've been cooking her real chicken every other day for a treat.

On a lighter, and more positive note, I have been trying new recipes, and hope to post about them soon.

I've also been filling the freezer with homemade vegetarian ready meals, again I hope to post about it soon.

I have also been making a couple of granny squares baby blankets and cutting up fabric for quilt making future projects and will post photos soon when I feel up to it.

Thank you for reading, bye for now.

2 comments: