Saturday, 21 April 2012

Lots of sewing.

Hello Readers,
I've been really busy lately and lots of sewing and sowing has been done. Just tried to upload pics but I can't find them so will try again later.

I've made bunting, a liner and cover for my wicker shopping basket, headbands, door hangers, sunhats and keyrings.

The weather has been shockingly bad this last week but I spose we shouldn't complain too much as we need the rain. At least the sun has been out inbetween the showers. It's beautifully sunny outside at the moment. I have a load in the washing machine ready to go out so I hope it stays like it to get that dry at least.

I have lots of seeds on the go now including tomatoes, lettuce, leeks, peas and broadbeans. We also have some fruit bushes and trees to plant.

Might go to London tomorrow to see the Marathon.

Thank you to all my followers, old and new, please keep popping by and leave a comment if you can.

Off now, the sewing machine is calling :)

5 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing your pictures. Lots of sewing and sowing going on here too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Dreamer, I haven't had much time to get on the laptop until now but will try hard to post pics tomorrow:)

      Delete
  2. Did you find the bunting easy to do? I would love to have a go at making some for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne, I did find it easy though a bit fiddly attaching it to the tape, ( I fold the tape in half and sandwich the flags inbetween.) The flags are just triangles sewn together and turned inside out, pressed then attached to the tape. I've been machining for years and love it:)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the lovely comment, your sewing is really really good and your doggies are adorable - love Froogs xx

    ReplyDelete