Tuesday, 7 February 2012

What We Had For Dinner.

Today we had Cauliflower Cheese for dinner.

Well that was what it started out as but I put frozen Cauliflower, Sweetcorn, Peas, Veggie Mince into a large oven dish and covered it with Cheese Sauce from £ainsburys. (4 packets for a £.)

                                                                                   I popped it into the oven for 1/2 hour at Gas 5 then covered it with grated Cheddar Cheese and sliced Tomato and back in the oven for another 20 minutes.

                                                                                    
It tasted better than it looked.

Done some more decluttering yesterday and today.

Also got a bit of carpet from Freecycle ages ago which I used some for the summer house and the rest was brought into the house and will be cut to fit in the Living Room to make it a bit warmer.

We currently have laminate flooring which I think is more hygienic but so cold.

Whilst decluttering, I have been gathering together all my fabrics and after I finish blogging I will go through and pick out co-ordinating ones and cut out squares for a Patchwork Quilt.

I'm hoping to do one with Cath Kidston fabrics:)

I've been meaning to start one for ages and reading a lot of the blogs lately, have noticed a lot of you out there have been getting on with quilts.

I will take some photos and blog about it as soon as I get started.

My youngest is at her school  watching their drama group performing a play and when I pick her up in about an hour we will run up town and give the Value Minced Beef  Pasties that I bought the other day to the homeless.

Off now to have a quick read of other people's blogs.

2 comments:

  1. that does look good, sort of a shepherd's pie. Love cauliflower with cheese sauce one of my favourites.

    I am "into" quilting but haven't picked it up in a while.

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete