Saturday, 11 February 2012

Quilting Fabrics For Now And Visiting The Homeless.

Sorry it's not a very good photo but it was the best I could do for now.

These are a few of my fabrics I think I might use for some Patchwork.

I have more to photograph later.

I took some Pasties and a Sleeping Bag to a couple of homeless men  on Wednesday.

The Sleeping Bag was to replace one that had been stolen apparently. I asked them what help they needed and told them that I had a Bag that wasn't needed by us so I gave it to them.

Hoping to go up town tonight to see how they are and if the young man is still on the street as he said he hoped it would only be for a few days.

4 comments:

  1. If everybody did something small to help like you have done, the world would be a much better place.It doesn't have to be much to make a big difference to someone's life xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colours look gorgeous.

    I have nominated you for a versatile blogger award - rules on my page xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've been tagged :) check my blog for the rules x

    ReplyDelete
  4. good for you, a very charitible thing you did....

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete