Monday, 13 February 2012

Dreamer Tagged Me.

I have been tagged by Dreamer.

These are the questions I have to answer then find 11 other bloggers and think of questions for them.

How many siblings do you have and what was your position in the family

 I have 1 younger brother.  I also have 2 half brothers, and 2 half sisters but they are older than me and I didn't grow up knowing them.


  • Do you still keep in touch with your best friend from school days?







  • Sort of, but not much.


  • Girly shoes or walking boots?







  •  Walking Boots.


  • What would you choose for a last meal?








  • Roast Potatoes, Runner Beans, Yorkshire Pudding, and GRAVY Yum.








  •  




  • If you could go back in time which era would you like to have been born in?








  • 1950s




  •  




  • What is the one possession you would think about running back into a burning building for?




  • Photo Albums.


  • What is your favourite colour to wear?








  • Black.








  •  




  • What is your favourite colour to decorate with?








  • Yellow.




  •  




  • Do you like to grow flowers or vegetables in your garden?








  • Both, but if I really have to choose only 1 then it has to be vegetables.




  •  




  • Are you a cat or a dog person?








  • Both, but again if it has to be 1 then it would be dogs.








  •  




  • Who would you like to be stuck in a lift with?




  • Lol, I can't think at the moment, but it would have to be someone very interesting to talk to.

    And Here are the rules
     #1 - Post these rules.
    #2 - Answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you.
    #3 - Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.

    #4 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.

    #5 - Let them know that you tagged them.

    These are my 11 Questions for the 11 people I will tag:

    Crochet or Knitting?

    Gym or Dog Walking?

    If you had a choice, where would you rather be now?

    What would you like to achieve by next year?

    What is the biggest waste of time you can think of?

    Have you had any dreams fulfilled?

    What is the best thing you have ever made?

    Whats your favourite Cookery Book?

    If your best friend was to describe you, what do you think they would say?

    Tv or Radio?

    If you were given £5000 what would you do with it?

    That's the best I could think of.

    Now I have to make a list of 11 people to tag.






    2 comments:

    1. Photo's are probably teh one thing I would try and save too, old ones that is not those that we have digitised now.
      I like your questions :)

      Thanks for playing along :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. great answers I am more of a dog lover than a cat lover myself as well.

      Gill in Canada

      ReplyDelete