Sunday, 5 February 2012

Declutter, Declutter, Declutter!

I haven't been blogging much lately as I am on a mission to declutter my house.

So far this week I have Freecycled 4 items, filled 4 binbags of comlete tat which no-one  can re-use,  got 2 large recycle bags full of paper (old letters, newspapers etc.)

All this was from my bedroom!!!lol.

I would show you a before and after picture but i'm too embarrassed :/-

I have to add that a lot of this stuff was from my parents house when I emptied it after they both died.

But that was over 6 years ago, I just couldn't face it before.

My bedroom still looks like a Jumble Sale but I am going to  Keep Calm and Carry On  until I've finished, then I will post an  'after'  photo, maybe  even a  'before'  aswell.   

No comments:

Post a Comment