Friday, 27 January 2012

Slow Cooker arrived today Yay.Free Fish and Chips in BHS today.

Hi Readers,

My Slow Cooker (replacement) arrived today and was left by my front door which I think is bad as anyone could have taken it. Anyway can't wait to get cooking again and 'Gill the british woman', kindly gave me some new recipes which I want to try.

Today for  I tucked into a bowl of the homemade cauliflower soup I blogged about the other day and this afternoon we are going out for a treat of Fish and Chips at bhs. We just have to buy a hot drink which is £1.90.

Also Pizza Hut have a £5 pizza and salad offer on until monday I think.

This is the link to print the vouchers if anyone fancies it. 

hhttp://vouchers.pizzahutoffers.co.uk/pizzasalad/viewEmailOnline/253d47eb271bff0c
http://images2.moneysavingexpert.com/vouchers/restaurant_vouchers_040112.pdf


Bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. glad you got the email, hope you find the odd recipe you can use.

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete