Friday, 2 December 2011

Check out my new craft blog

Hello Readers,

Just popped by to say that I have started a new blog to showcase my craft projects that I have for sale.

I love Cath Kidston fabrics so a lot of the items I will list are made with her fabric.

Some will be just one offs, some there will be a run of 5 to 10.  It depends on my mood and what time I have. I am also open to taking Bespoke orders depending on the time availability.

As you will have guessed by now, I am a keen crafter and experienced machinist so I thought, especially as its coming up to christmas I might as well put my talents to good use.

Feel free to pop over and have a look and make comments, ask questions and let other people know about it.

This is the address:


http://handcraftedfromfreesia.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment